As an Oro Valley Business Lawyer, I Assist Small Businesses and Their Owners in Advancing Business Objectives
As an attorney and small business owner, I understand and appreciate the objectives and hurdles that small business owners face. Typically, small business owners wear many different hats. Budgets are usually constrained, so that it is critical to be able to advance business objectives in an affordable manner.
I Provided Experienced, Trusted, and Affordable Business Counsel
My firm is focused on the needs of small business owners. If you retain my firm you will be retaining me – not junior attorneys. With more than 25 years of experience as both a lawyer and a small business owner, I know how important it is to obtain experienced, trusted business counsel.
I routinely provide business counsel, advice, negotiation, and drafting in matters involving:
- Business Formation for Arizona C-corporations, S-corporations and limited liability companies, including the initial filings required by the State of Arizona and federal tax ID numbers and subchapter “S” taxation election
- Business sales, including stock and asset purchase agreements,
- Contract negotiation and drafting in matters such as employment agreements, purchase and sale agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, and licenses
- Shareholder and buy-sell agreements
- Ongoing corporate formalities, such as board and shareholder minutes and consent actions
As an Oro Valley business attorney, my focus is on advancing business objective affordably. I understand that when a legal issue arises, small business owners want objective-focused advice, not a treatise on the law or unnecessary legal research. By getting to know business owners and understand their objectives, I can provide targeted advice.
If You are Seeking Experienced Business Counsel, Please Call Me
I would look forward to meeting you and learning about your business.
Call Me or Stop By My Office
I’m a native Midwesterner, having lived most of my life in Minnesota. I would look forward to meeting you, and learning about how I may be of service to you.