If you have a consultation scheduled, please complete the appropriate consultation form in advance of your consultation. This information is essential for me to properly advise you and allows me to make the best use of the consultation time. Do not worry if you cannot answer every question. Just do the best you can. If necessary, I can get more information at a later time.
You may submit the completed form one of three ways:
1. Complete & Submit Online
- Click one of the following forms (single & married versions provided):
- Fill in the form fields. Click “Submit” when finished (this form does NOT allow you to partially complete it and return to the form to enter additional information.
2. Download & Complete Fillable PDF:
- Click the applicable form below (single & married versions provided). The form will automatically download to your computer:
- Go to the location of the download and open the form using Adobe Acrobat.
- Fill in the fields.
- When finished, save, print, and fax your worksheet to (248) 989-0245, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org/
3. Print Blank Copy & Complete Manually
Call Me or Stop By My Office
I’m a native Midwesterner, having lived most of my life in Minnesota. I would look forward to meeting you, and learning about how I may be of service to you.
By submitting this form, this firm will take no action to protect your interests. Submission of this form does not establish
an attorney-client relationship. Please do not submit any confidential information through this form.